Summer Makeup (Must Haves)

Hello there <3 Today I am going to tell you about my latest obsession, Bourjois Makeup :) I have been obsessing about these products for over a month now and I think that they are perfect for the Summer Season. So what are we waiting for...lets get started!


So first off I have a bronzer in the shade 77 Soleil Ambre. It has a peachy orange colour and so it is not very dark. I love this bronzer as it gives me the perfect tanned look for the summer. It also has a little shine in it and I have to admit that it is one of the best bronzers I have ever baught <3



Next I have got a blush in the shade 10 Chataigne Doree. This blush has got more of a brownish colour and it has a lot of sheen in it and I don't know why it gives you a chique and beachy look.




The last product that I have for you guys is the Effet Lumiere eye-shadow pallet in the shade 53 Les Naturels. It has very opaque and nude colours. It has a light champagne colour, a light brown and a dark brown. I have to tell you that the bark brown is not dark at all in fact it is even lighter than he light brown. I personally love the light brown most as it gives the eyes a soft look.



So hope you enjoyed reading this post and if you did be sure to comment below. 

Cu soon xxx
Fab Daisy 11 

Comments

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award, which I wrote about on my blog. :) I hope you enjoy the questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much dear xxx I just posted the post if u want to check it out xxx

      Delete
  2. Oh, I recently just purchased two of the Bourjois foundations to try out since I've heard so many rave reviews about them! Maybe if I really like them, I'll look into some of the products you mentioned :)

    Just wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Liebster award! :) Here's the link to my post if you wanna check it out!:
    http://thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg ty soo much. I have never been this happy xxx I just posted it if u want to see it xxx

      Delete
  3. I have not heard of this brand before but the packaging and colors look great!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts