Healthy and Summery Wrap :)

Hey lovelies :) Today I am going to show you how to make a very easy and healthy wrap for summer. So hope you enjoy and lets get started :)

First start off by getting all the ingredients out. For my wrap I used tomatoes, red and orange peppers, ham, lettuce and cream cheese.My wrap was made out of spelt and oats by the brand Mission Wraps.



Next cook the ham and the wrap in separate pans. Don't over cook the wrap as I accidentally did because you will not be able to roll it as it will tend to break.



Now its time for the fun part ... topping fight. Put all your toppings onto the wrap like so. I suggest of spreading the cream cheese first followed by the lettuce and then put in all the other toppings.



So now comes the hard part... wrapping the wrap. Start by folding the top and bottom part down and then try to tuck in the veggies and ham while you are rolling. When I tried it the first time it was an epic disaster...every thing got out of the wrap and I ended up making a salad instead :)





So now, of course, ITS TIME TO EAT :) I accompanied my healthy wrap with some icy water and it was delicious <3





So hope you try this out and if you do post a picture on my twitter which is https://twitter.com/fabdaisy11. 

Fab Daisy 11 xxx







Comments

  1. That wrap looks delicious!! Awesome post dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wrap looks delicious!! Awesome post dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely have to try this! This looks so healthy and yummy!
    Jenna Marie | jennamarie98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u very much for your comment , oh and btw I have to admit that it is one of the healthiest things I have ever cooked xxx

      Also, your blog is soo sweet <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts