Beach Essentials :)

Hi guys!So as I have been going a lot to the beach recently, I thought of showing you some of my beach essentials. So let’s get started :)




My first essential are sunnies. Of course, I use them to protect my eyesight and you can always get cute once to look tumblery :)

My second essential is a book as sometimes I get really bored and I just need my favorite book to get lost inside the book and learn some new words. By far my favorites are: The Fault in Our Stars (by John Green) and The Host (by Stephanie Meyer).


Next I always need my sunscreen to protect my skin from the sun raise. My sunscreen I from the brand Garnier and it is SPF 50+.

I must have a mini deodorant with me just in case that I start sweating after I have my swim so that I can just put some on and I will be safe from the horrifying danger ;) My mini deodorant is from Suave in the scent tropical paradise and it has a coconut scent which is perfect for the summer season.


My bikini is one of the most important essentials to me. I got this tribal inspired swimsuit from Suit Blanco.


Last but not least waterproof makeup. I have a waterproof mascara and eyeliner from Essence. I am absolutely in love with these products and I highly recommend them to you guys.


Of course you will also need food :) Me and and another blogger made a small collab and we decided that she will do healthy snacks for the beach while I will do the essentials you must have with you for the beach, so be sure to check out her channel as well (http://itsthelifeblog.blogspot.com/2015/08/easy-and-healthy-snack-ideas-for-beach.html.)


So hope you found this post helpful and see you next week :) 

Btw make sure you follow me on TwitterBloglovin and Google+
Fab Daisy 11 xxx

Comments

  1. Love this post! There are so many beautiful pops of colour -- the first picture is stunning and the fruit in the last picture looks deliciousss (and great framing/set-up in the second picture!).

    Much love,
    Acacia xx
    blog | acacia rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. My friend is still working on her post so I will link her post when she finishes it. BTW I am absolutely in love with your blog

      Love xxx
      Fab Daisy 11

      Delete
  2. Thank you dear. Be sure to follow me no twitter and bloglovin for further posts.
    Btw you can make an account on bloglovin were people can follow you and add you.
    Here is the link if you want to try it : https://www.bloglovin.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts