Nail Polish and Makeup Collection ~ Fall Themed

Hello lovelies :) I'm very sorry that this is not a cooking post but I had some trouble making the apple rose tart and it ended up in an epic failure soo I am going to make it up to you by showing you guys some beauty stuff (which are affordable to buy) related with fall :) So hope you enjoy and lets get started.

First off I have two lipsticks from Essence




~ 03 dear to wear : This colour is very similar to Taylor Swift's red lipstick as it is like a fire red colour. This doesn't have any shine and it isn't matte either (I was a bit sad about it as I really love matte finish colours).


~ 04 on the catwalk : This colour is more of a light but chique marsala colour. It is not too bold but still shows off a really elegant touch to your lips.


I've also got a lip liner from Essence and it is called 08 Red Blush .This is a really soft lipliner but the colour is quite bold and so it brings out the two lipsticks  mentioned before. I highly recommend this for those who want a good quality lip liner which don't want to spend 9 or 10 euro for one.


Now I'v got 3 different shades of nail polish a red, a gold and a black.


The first on is called ~ 14 do you speak love? and it is from the new Essence gel nail polish collection. It is a very deep berry red colour and it looks amazing.

Another colour which I truly have been into is the golden rose matte Nail Lacquer in the shade 20 . It is a pale gold colour which is quite elegant and has an awesome matte finish.

The last nail polish and final product is the 176 headphones on! and this is from the colour and go series. It is a stunning black glittery colour which is my personal favourite and which is also perfect for Halloween to glitter-ize your manicure with a glitzy touch :)

Hope you enjoyed this Fall themed post and again I'm very sorry that I didn't post a cooking post :(
Luv u xxxx

Fab Daisy 11


Comments

  1. I really loke your collection of fall items! The lipstick in the shade on the catwalk looks lovely :)

    Sarah | Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of the best I have but hopefully I will update my fall collection soon :) Thank you soo much for the comment xxxxx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried any products by essence, but those two lipsticks look gorgeous!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look beautiful and they are sooo cheap... that's what I love about them :) Thanks for the post dear xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts