Lilly Pulitzer Patterned Nail Art (Sticker Version)

Hello lovelies :) I am very sorry that I didn't post anything on Saturday (I had my cousin over at my house). Lately I have been inspired of the Lilly Pulitzer designs and thought of showing you how to make easy nail art stickers based on these patterns :



So lets get started :)
I got all the nail-polishes that need, a toothpick and a plastic freezer bag.
I suggest  that you cut the freezer bag in small rectangles so that you would not smug the other nail arts :)


This is going to be the starfish nail-art.



I started off with a white base colour. Paint directly onto the plastic bag ;)



Then with a toothpick and some royal blue and light blue nail-polish, Start drawing some seashells and starfish.



Then all you have to do is get a dark pink and a coral and put some dots here and there and also don't forget to put a pink starfish cause that is very important :) 



I still haven't done the nail art ... Sorry :(


 Moving on to the seaweed nail-art.


Get a royal blue, light blue and a deep blue sky colour. You'll also need a light moss green colour and a lime. For base colour I used a white.


With a toothpick draw wavy shapes (which are going to be the seaweed)


Then draw some more here and there and u are good to go!


Here is the finished nail-art 




Niw for thw last Lilly Pulitzer nail-art : the traditional roses :)
Nail-polish colours : white, salmon and babypink, light moss green and lime green.


Ok so I am going to tell you what happened here because for some reason my camera didn't want to take pics any more :( So start by doing four streaks from one corner, three streaks from the side and three streaks from the opposite corner with the light pink. Then start lining the flower with salmon colour and draw the leaves (first with the light moss green and then with the lime.


Here is the finished look.


PS - I suggest that u apply a very thick coat of tope coat on each on and leave it to dry over night.

Hope u enjoyed this very simple trick on how to get perfect nail art and see u soon xxx
Fab Daisy 11 xxx





Comments

  1. These look so cute! I love the last one the most ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right <3 Thanks for ur comment :)

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! I love the colours you've picked :) xx
    Chasing Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty very much for the comment :) Ur blog is absolutely stunning xxx

      Delete
  3. Ty very much for ur comment <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts