Diy Owl Galaxy Bath Bomb

Hello there :) I have been soo excited to share this post with you guys for weeks. So if you hopefully read the title well I am going to show you how to make galaxy bath bombs at home… so lets hop into it.


Start off by taking out all the ingredient which are: 6 tbsp of corn starch, 6 tbsp of baking powder, 3 tbsp of citric acid, water and a water bottle spray, food colouring and a mold (it can be either silicone, plastic or metal).


Now comes the fun part! Mix all thee dry ingredients together in a separate bowl and btw try not to make a mess because that is exactly what happened to me!



Now all I did was separate the mixture of dry ingredients into three bowls and add the food colouring of your choice (I choose pink, blue and purple to give my owl the galaxy look). 


The hard part for me was to get the right texture… it needs to be like wet sand but no too wet that it will be like gooey substance. For more help I used a spray bottle and after I sprayed onto the wet ingredients, I mixed very well.


When I got the wanted colours I started layering the mixtures into the owl mold and pressing hard onto the batter. Remove the mold when you arrive at the top and let it sit for a day or two.



Here are the finished results xxx


For the demo I used some of the left mixture and I just put it into a cup xxx
Sorry about the video...it is not very clear :(


Anyway hope you enjoyed it and see you soon xxx
Fad Daisy 11


Comments

  1. Awesome post dear!! Im sure I'll try it out myself. xx
    it's the life blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I want to make some bath bombs as stocking fillers

    Carrieanne x
    http://www.beautiesunlocked.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a good idea that would be amazing xxxx
      Ty for your comment and also I love your blog <3

      Delete
  3. Holy cow! This looks amazing!! I definitely have to try this one day!

    thesixthdisneyprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Ty for your comment. U have an amazing blog xxx

      Delete
  4. Amazing diy :) The end result looks like something you would buy in a shop - great job! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty for your comment :) Also your blog is absolutely stunning xxx

      Delete
  5. This looks so cute! I really want to try it :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If u do can u send me a pic on twitter? Ty for your comment dear and looking forward for your posts xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats awesome im going to try this :)


    Neena || 2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty for your comment dear xxx Btw I have been following your blog lateley and it is amazing :)

      Delete
  8. oooooo that's amazing! xx

    http://emberst0rm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear xxx your blog is stunning :)

      Delete
  9. I like your blog , I stay as a follower , I invite you to visit my blog, I hope you like it and stay in touch!kiss 👄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will dear xxx Oh and your blog is fantastic xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts