Summer Nail Art No1 :)

Hello there :) Today I am going to show you how to make a very easy nail art using tape and sponge. So hope you enjoy and get inspired to paint your nails this summer xxx



First start off with a base coat to protect your natural nail. I use the essence studio nails XXL nail thickener which is also dries quite fast.

Then apply any white polish on all of your nails. I am using the Max Factor : Snow White (no 10). This polish needs at least 2 coats to be very opaque.


Next apply tape on were you want to make leave the white visible. Here are my designs on all of my nails. You can always change the design to your personality. I love edgy nail art a lot. 


Now all you're going to do is apply tape around your nails and start sponging different colours of polish on your ring and middle fingers (I chose lime, bright salmon and light blue)





On the thumb, index and little fingers you are going to apply a piece of tape with that has a small triangular shape and then sponge 2 different colours.


Now remove all the tape carefully when it is half dry.


When everything dries completely apply a topcoat to protect your manicure and add a beautiful shine :) 


Hope you will recreate this mani and if you do please do send me a picture on twitter :  https://twitter.com/fabdaisy11 

Here are my online accounts so that if you want, you can suggest to me what my next blog should be about.

Google Plus ~ https://plus.google.com/115392206532493984182/post 
Twitter        ~ https://twitter.com/fabdaisy11

Cu xxx

Comments

  1. I love this nail art so much!! Awesome job and keep it up xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty bbe <3 Cant wait until you start posting xxxx

      Delete
  2. This design looks beautiful! I love the bright summery colours you chose ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah for your comment and btw I love the new post xxx

      Delete
  3. I love this nail art look~! The colors are super pretty <33 I do nail art on my blog too

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with nail art and I will make sure to check out your blog <3 And thank you for your comment :)

      Delete
  4. Wow that is so pretty! You are really talented!

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment :) I love your blog very much too xxx

      Delete
  5. This design is so pretty! You make it look so easy too!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty for checking out my nail art and btw it took me lot of practice to actually start doing proper nail art :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts