Lipstick Swatches :)

Hello there :) Today I am going to give you 3 lipstick swatches for summer, which are all pink but of course they are different shades. So lets get started!


First of I have an Estee Lauder lipstick in the shade ~ Perfect City Rose no 8. I don’t think you find this in stores any more as it is a bit old but I still love the colour and I couldn’t bring myself to throw it away. It is a coral/ light peach pink colour. It is a very beautiful colour and it is quite natural on the lips too. I have heard that these products are not very cheap (I don’t know the cost as my aunt gave it to me).

Next I have an Essence colour in the shade ~ Nude Love no 11. It a baby pink colour and it is quite matte. It looks beautiful with an evening dress as it is surprisingly bold and chique. Essence lip products are quite cheap and so they are affordable for a teenage girl like me to buy.

I have another Essence colour in the shade ~ Natural Beauty no 7. It is a beautiful light cranberry colour which is perfect for an occasion in the morning as it is neither a light colour nor dark .

Hope you enjoyed reading this post and I also hope that you will put on bright lipsticks for the summer.



Cu 
Fab Daisy 11
xxx

Comments

  1. Great post!
    Have a nice day dear,
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ty dear :) I will make sure to check out your post xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know :) I have to admit that it is my absolute favorite xxxx
      Ty for your comment <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts