Summer Faves :)

Hello there :) Today I was think of talking to you about some of my summer favorites and so without further a do lets get started.

One of my summer faves is this new bag that I bought from Suite Blanco. It has a lot of bright colours and looks very summery.I can carry it around as it has the perfect size and everything fits perfectly in it.


Then I also bought four nail-polish colours from H&M. They are quite opaque and vibrant.The colours I baught are light pink, coral pink, royal blue and light moss green.


Crop tops are a must for me and so I bought this knited white crop top from H&M and it has this beautiful floral detail at the top and bottom part.


Two eye products which I have been using them a lot recently are my
 Shu Uemura eyelash curler and my Clinique mascara in the shade brown / black. The mascara works perfectly as I wanted it and I am actually really stunned with the eyelash curler!


The last two products are body products. The Baylis & Harding Wild Rose and Raspberry Leaf shower gel and body cream are absolutely amazing in smell. 


That's all for today :) Hope you enjoyed it and see you all next week.

FabDaisy11 xxx

Comments

  1. That bag looks beautiful and I love the photos ^-^

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world xo love the colour nail polishes matte will do me great with them :)


    Nique || www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I will make sure to check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. love the nail polishes and the gel&cream look amazing x


    Much Love | Trillu.com | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for spending some time reading my blog :) I will check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Ty for the comment :) I love your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts